Serving the San Francisco Bay Area
Toilet issues are some of the most common plumbing problems that homeowners face. Whether your toilet is running, not flushing, or leaking, Nigel Mulgrew Plumbing has the experience and expertise to resolve your toilet issue.
Call (415) 857-9980 to schedule a toilet repair service in San Fransisco.
What Causes Toilet Issues?
Your toilet is constantly dealing with waste and other items that are not supposed to be flushed down the toilet. Issues may occur when your toilet is not designed to handle specific items or when the toilet is not properly maintained. Common toilet issues include:
- The toilet is constantly running
- The toilet is not flushing fully
- The toilet is not flushing at all
- The toilet is leaking
- The toilet keeps flushing on its own
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
There are several signs that you may need toilet repair in Pacifica, CA. Below are some of the most common signs that you may need toilet repair service.
- The toilet is constantly running - If your toilet is constantly running, the flapper may be broken. The flapper is the rubber piece that is attached to the chain and is responsible for closing the toilet's tank when it is flushed. If the flapper is broken, it will not be able to close properly and the water will continuously run into the toilet bowl.
- The toilet is not flushing fully - If your toilet is not flushing fully, there may be objects that are blocking the toilet's drain. You may need to call for toilet repair in Pacifica, CA if you are unable to clear the blockage using a plunger.
- The toilet is not flushing at all - If your toilet is not flushing at all, there may be an issue with the chain or the flush valve. The chain is responsible for lowering the toilet's lid when it is flushed. If the chain is broken, the toilet's lid will not close properly. The flush valve is the part of the toilet that is responsible for closing the water in the tank when the toilet is flushed. If the flush valve is broken, the toilet will not flush properly.
- The toilet is leaking - If your toilet is leaking, it is likely that the toilet's flapper is broken or that the wax ring is damaged. The wax ring is the gasket that is responsible for preventing the water in the tank from leaking into the toilet bowl. If the wax ring is damaged, the toilet will leak.
Why Choose Nigel Mulgrew Plumbing?
We are a locally owned and operated company that has been providing Pacifica, CA, with plumbing services for several years.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we are committed to providing you with honest, reliable plumbing services.
Call (415) 857-9980 for toilet repair in Pacifica, CA.
“Knowledgeable and trustworthy which is very rare in this area.” - Edward