Your property is probably your biggest investment, and it just makes sense to ensure its continued appreciation by taking care of it; that’s called “pride of ownership.” It’s important your professional home, and plumbing service providers take pride in their work, too.
Residential plumbing services range from fixing everything that leaks to repairing anything that clogs. If you’ve unclogged a hairy drain catch in your bathtub or tightened a faucet to stop a drip, you’ve performed basic plumbing services! However, if that drain in the bathtub continues to plug-up even after you’ve done all you know to do, or the tightening of the faucet damaged the faucet seat or stem, that’s when you call your professional plumber.
Your annual inspection is one of the most important plumbing services available. During your inspection, your plumber will examine:
- Ceilings underneath appliances
- Drain pipes and their joints
- Flooring around kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room appliances
- Outdoor hose bibs
- Supply line fittings, valves to kitchen/bathroom fixtures
- Water bills against water usage
- Water coloring for signs of rust
Routine inspection and maintenance should reduce plumbing repairs, but the most frequent include:
- Bathroom repairs
- Burst or frozen pipes
- Clogged drains
- Septic tanks and exterior plumbing